We AYUDA have created an online and offline marketplace for the farmers in India to connect directly to the retailers and bulk buyers rather than selling their produce in mandis.
AYUDA has partnered with School of Livelihood and Rural Development (SLRD) which is a Nationwide Institution supporting farmers within market linkages.
Ayuda aggregates existing facilities available for Sorting, Processing, Packaging and Logistics to increase efficiencies and create a better market connect.
- Agro Processing
- Agri logistics
- Agro B2B
- Agro retail
- Online Connect using its terrafresh.in also using generic online connects like Amazon, flipkart
AYUDA is expanding strongly into agriculture produce B2B and Retail. In its endeavour to make farming a profitable and sustainable business for farmers.
- Our retail services is working closely on planning, organizing, directing and handling of agricultural produce in such a way as to best value to farmers and consumers.
- Agri business solutions organized under one roof from procurement to delivery.
- Streamlining the supply chain under agro retail.
- Ensuring fair price to farmers through direct access to the market.
- Providing an online platform with B2B market for both buyers and sellers to match with each other’s need.
- Giving boundless connection opportunities to head away buying and selling with new prospects, customers and suppliers.
- Verified suppliers and producers from all over with certified products.
- At AYUDA, we work on identifying existing challenges to the agriculture sector in India and build an on ground and IT enabled solution to solve the challenges.
- Reduction and elimination of use of harmful chemicals in agriculture
- A one stable platform for all the segments to connect to producers to retail and to B2B.
- Well quipped in handling the bulk quantities, in terms of manpower & transport, perishable and non-perishable items, delivering on time & in full.